[ejabberd] Receiving messages on all connected clients

Phil Stracchino phils at caerllewys.net
Sun Jun 2 22:09:12 MSK 2019

BTW, Gentoo's current stable ebuild is 17.05, with no unstable version
available.  It APPEARS there is action underway to update to 18.12 or
18.12.1.  I am endeavoring to encourage the maintainer to update to
19.05.  I looked at updating the ebuild myself but quickly ran into
issues far beyond my knowledge of the ejabberd code and erlang.  (Which,
truthfully, is not a high bar, since I don't know erlang at all.)

--
  Phil Stracchino
  Babylon Communications
  phils at caerllewys.net