[ejabberd] ejabberd 18.12 - very empty web admin pages

Philipp Huebner debalance at debian.org
Wed Jun 5 09:51:54 MSK 2019

Hi,

Am 04.06.19 um 22:25 schrieb Phil Reynolds:
> I upgraded recently to 18.12 from 16.09. Since then, when I log into
> the web admin pages, I see only the "Virtual Hosts" subpage, and no
> data on it under the "Host", "Registered Users" and "Online Users".
>
> It all worked fine in the old version. What do I need to check to work
> out where these useful pages have gone?

I guess you'll have to adapt your config regarding the acl part, if your
web admin pages are that empty it means your user is not recognized as
an admin.

Have you checked the "Specific version upgrade notes" on
https://docs.ejabberd.im/admin/upgrade/ ?

Best wishes
--
 .''`.   Philipp Huebner <debalance at debian.org>
: :'  :  pgp fp: 6719 25C5 B8CD E74A 5225  3DF9 E5CA 8C49 25E4 205F