[ejabberd] Only seeing this message since updating to 19.09

Phil Stracchino phils at caerllewys.net
Fri Oct 18 20:50:48 MSK 2019

(2019-10-18 13:31:30) valkyrie left the room (It is not allowed to send
error messages to the room. The participant (valkyrie) has sent an error
message (service-unavailable) and got kicked from the room).

I only see this message when a participant is leaving *anyway*, in place
of a normal quit notice, and only sometimes at that.  It doesn't seem to
be harmful, just noisy.  Can anyone tell me whether I can do anything
about it?  Is it ejabberd itself or a muc configuration issue?

This is my mod_muc configuration section:

  mod_muc:
    host: chat.caerllewys.net
    access:
      - allow
    access_admin:
      - allow: admin
    access_create: muc_create
    access_persistent: muc_create
    access_mam:
      - allow
    default_room_options:
      mam: true

Am I missing something here?  Have I made an error?

--
  Phil Stracchino
  Babylon Communications
  phils at caerllewys.net