[ejabberd] Only seeing this message since updating to 19.09

Phil Stracchino phils at caerllewys.net
Tue Oct 22 21:08:56 MSK 2019

On 10/21/19 7:57 AM, Badlop wrote:
> Have you considered the possibility that the error message is relevant
> to the problem? In other words, does your client send an error message
> service-unavailable when leaving the room?

I don't think so.  I am only intermittently seeing it — once each from
two different users.

> This is my hypothesis: you are using a client that sends error message
> service-unavailable, your old ejabberd server didn't bother about
> those error messages and they got unnoticed, but the new version is
> concerned about that misbehaviour and complains about it.

I don't think that's the case.  Fundamentally I was wondering whether
anyone else had seen it occur and could say, "Oh yeah, that happens if
THIS."

I don't think it's actually a problem, just a thing that happens, but
I'll keep an eye on it and see if I can figure out any more about it.

--
  Phil Stracchino
  Babylon Communications
  phils at caerllewys.net