[ejabberd] Handling Groups

Jai Rangi jprangi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 10:41:49 MSK 2019

That was my original question.
"Should I consider modifying mod_muc module or build another custom module
to handle my queries."

Thank you for taking time to respond to my queries, it was helpful I
definitely learned few things.

If anyone on the list is willing to help me out with custom plugin (I
understand it wont be free), please contact me  offline.

-Jai