[ejabberd] transaction retry error - internal error pubsub_item.DAT

Julian Vanden Broeck julian.vandenbroeck at dalibo.com
Fri Jan 24 17:40:22 MSK 2020

On 1/24/20 8:36 AM, Holger Weiß wrote:
> * Julian Vanden Broeck <julian.vandenbroeck at dalibo.com> [2020-01-23 16:41]:
>> 2020-01-23 16:15:08.623 [error]
>> <0.24672.13>@mod_pubsub:transaction_retry:3686 transaction return
>> internal error:
>> {'EXIT',{case_clause,{error,{{bad_object,slot_objects},"/opt/ejabberd-17.01/database/ejabberd at localhost/pubsub_item.DAT"}}}}
>
> If you don't use PubSub to store persistent data (normal instant
> messaging clients usually don't), a quick'n'dirty fix would be to just
> ditch the PubSub tables and have ejabberd re-create them:
>
> 1) Stop ejabberd.
> 2) mv /opt/ejabberd-17.01/database/ejabberd at localhost/pubsub* /tmp
> 3) Start ejabberd.
>
> Holger

Ok thx, i will test that. I don't know if we really use pubsub but for
what i understand we probably do (we use movim, i still don't know how
it works).

<https://www.dalibo.com/>
	*DALIBO*
*L'expertise PostgreSQL*
43, rue du Faubourg Montmartre
75009 Paris 	*Julian Vanden Broeck*
*Administrateur système*
*01.84.72.76.26*
Valorisez vos compétences PostgreSQL, faites-vous certifier par Dalibo
<https://certification.dalibo.com/> !