[ejabberd] [OT] Virtual XMPP Meetup on Wednesday: A/V with XMPP

Holger Weiß holger at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Mon Jun 8 14:05:21 MSK 2020

During the next (virtual) Berlin XMPP Meetup on Wednesday, June 10th,
18:00 CEST, Daniel Gultsch and me will give a short introduction to the
technologies used for audio/video calls with XMPP by example of the A/V
support recently added to Conversations/ejabberd.  Topics discussed will
include Jingle, ICE/STUN/TURN, (S)RTP, and WebRTC.  As time permits,
we'll also hear an interesting bonus talk by eta on integrating the A/V
solution with Asterisk.

The meetup will be held on Jitsi Meet, and we'll also be streaming live
to YouTube.  See:

	https://0x0.st/Hxz3

If you have any questions or comments, please join our MUC room:

	xmpp:berlin-meetup at conference.conversations.im?join