[ejabberd] Ejabberd 21.07 - expired SSL cert?

Alex alexrhtc at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 04:04:21 MSK 2021

I renewed my cert though and now have the updated trust chain with no
expired intermediate certificates.

I use the exact same full chain PEM file also in Nginx, and Qualys SSL
tester would pick up issues like expired intermediates, everything passes
as valid with the tester - no chain issues. It couldn't possibly be the
cert chain itself.