[Tkabber] italian messages

Sergei Golovan sgolovan@pisem.net
Wed, 11 Dec 2002 22:34:41 +0300

On Wed, Dec 11, 2002 at 01:46:13PM +0100, Filippo Carone wrote:
>  hi everybody,
>  I'm an Italian user of Tkabber, and I'd like to contribute to the
> code of tkabber.
>  Just for a start, I translated the en.msgs in italian (it.msgs). Who
> should I mail for it?
You could find e-mail address of the author at the Tkabber documentation page.
Anyway, instead of translating en.msg, it would be better if you look at
ru.msg and take english messages from that file (en.msg is outdated).

Best wishes!
--
Сергей 'TeopeTuK' Головань                      <mailto:sgolovan(a)pisem.net>
                                                <jabber:sgolovan(a)nes.ru>