[Tkabber] Multiple Accounts in a Single Session

Josiah Ritchie jritchie at bible.edu
Tue Apr 29 17:24:14 MSD 2003

I'd like to be able to use multiple accounts at the same time a single session.
Or in other words log into three different servers with two different user
names at the same time and be able to communicate with people on all
accounts at once.

I've tried a number of things in my config file, but have been
unable to manage it so far. Am I missing something or is it just not possible.
I'm using PSI for this now, but it seems to have issues and GAIM is a pain too.
I like the flexibility of tkabber, except this one point so far.

Thanks,
flickerfly