[Tkabber] Multiple Accounts in a Single Session

Jamin W. Collins jcollins at asgardsrealm.net
Tue Apr 29 15:37:59 MSD 2003

On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at 04:24:14PM -0400, Josiah Ritchie wrote:
> I'd like to be able to use multiple accounts at the same time a single
> session.  Or in other words log into three different servers with two
> different user names at the same time and be able to communicate with
> people on all accounts at once.

Psi can do this.

> I've tried a number of things in my config file, but have been unable
> to manage it so far. Am I missing something or is it just not
> possible.  I'm using PSI for this now, but it seems to have issues

Not that this is the list for it, but what "issues"?  I currently use Psi
to connect to multiple servers.

> I like the flexibility of tkabber, except this one point so far.

I've asked about this functionality in the past.  At that time it was
inidcated that it's not high on the priority list.

--
Jamin W. Collins

This is the typical unix way of doing things: you string together lots
of very specific tools to accomplish larger tasks. -- Vineet Kumar