[Tkabber] Multiple Accounts in a Single Session

Jamin W. Collins jcollins at asgardsrealm.net
Tue Apr 29 16:15:35 MSD 2003

On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at 10:45:19PM +0200, Jacek Konieczny wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 29, 2003 at 04:24:14PM -0400, Josiah Ritchie wrote:
> > I'd like to be able to use multiple accounts at the same time a
> > single session.
>
> What do you mean as single session?

Like this:
   http://asgardsrealm.net/~jcollins/psi-shot.jpg

Where "Adapt" and "Asgards Realm" are two seperate Jabber servers.  I'm
logged into both at the same time using one instance of Psi.  You might
ask why someone would need such a feature, but it does come in quite
handy.  The "Adapt" server is an internal only server used by my company
for communication and the other is my personal server for Internet
communication.

--
Jamin W. Collins

Remember, root always has a loaded gun.  Don't run around with it unless
you absolutely need it. -- Vineet Kumar