[Tkabber] Weird graphics

Griendt, Paul van de Paul.van.de.Griendt at ibanx.nl
Wed Apr 30 21:58:03 MSD 2003

Hi all,

I am trying to get tkabber running on my redhat 9 Dell C800 notebook, but
the graphics are "weird". All characters are separated by a small box. The
small box has dotted lines. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Cheers,
Paul

The information contained in this communication is confidential and is
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to  whom it is
addressed.You should not copy, disclose or distribute this communication
without the authority of iBanx bv. iBanx bv is neither liable for
the proper and complete transmission of the information has been maintained
nor that the communication is free of viruses, interceptions or interference.

If you are not the intended recipient of this communication please return
the communication to the sender and delete and destroy all copies.