[Tkabber] can someone explain some very recent changes to gpgme.tcl?

Sergei Golovan sgolovan at kengu.ru
Wed Aug 6 11:47:40 MSD 2003

On Tue, Aug 05, 2003 at 03:28:08PM -0700, Marshall Rose wrote:
> i added a Label proc there which did some formatting to make it easier to read
> the key/value pairs associated with a signature. the latest cvs removes all the
> formatting.
>
> why?
If someone uses proportional font for balloon help then this formatting looks
very ugly. So, I think that it would be better to remove the formatting.

I hope that readability did not get considerably worse when using monospaced font.

--
Sergei 'TeopeTuK' Golovan                       <mailto:sgolovan(a)kengu.ru>
                                                <xmpp:sgolovan(a)nes.ru>