[Tkabber] tclxml = bug

Alexander Clouter tkabber@jabber.ru
Tue, 4 Feb 2003 20:07:54 +0000

--EeQfGwPcQSOJBaQU

Took me a while to find the problem, even occured with the Debian package=
=20
(plus the CVS version).

After apt-get upgrade'ing this weekend it seems I broke a few things, one o=
f=20
them being tkabber.  I think the current (unstable) tclxml (2.5-1) package=
=20
does not work with Tkabber, if I remove the package then tkabber works fine=
=2E  With it=20
it complains that there is a problem on the following line:

=2E/jabberlib-tclxml/tclxml/sgmlparser.tcl:       eval $options(-errorcomma=
nd)=20
[list unclosedelement "element [lindex $state(stack) end] remains unclosed=
=20
around line $state(line)"]

Luckily the builtin parser works fine :)

anyway thought you would want to know

thanks for a great Jabber client too.....

Alex

--=20
 _______________________________________=20
/ If at first you don't succeed, you're \
| doing about average.                  |
\ -- Leonard Levinson                   /
        \   ^__^
                ||----w |
                ||     ||

--EeQfGwPcQSOJBaQU