[Tkabber] sound

Sergei Golovan tkabber@jabber.ru
Sat, 15 Feb 2003 18:33:32 +0300

On Sat, Feb 15, 2003 at 07:24:40AM -0600, Matthias Lehner wrote:
> Hy.
>
> I had some trouble installing tkabber in debian and i would like to know how can i config the sound in the newest version.
I have the following lines in ~/.tkabber/config.tcl

proc postload {} {

# skipped

# Set sound module options
    set sound::options(sound) 1
    set sound::options(external_play_program) "esdplay"

# skipped

}

By the way, CVS version of Tkabber allows to customize sound preferences
via GUI interface.

Best wishes!
--
Sergei 'TeopeTuK' Golovan                       <mailto:sgolovan(a)pisem.net>
                                                <xmpp:sgolovan(a)nes.ru>