[Tkabber] Black list

Sergei Golovan tkabber@jabber.ru
Sat, 15 Feb 2003 18:07:25 +0300

On Sat, Feb 15, 2003 at 02:13:20PM +0100, Roger Sondermann wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've installed Tkabber some days ago and anything works fine so far.
> There are only two things I want to know:
>
> 1. Is there any way to create a Black List for recipients from which I
> don't want to get a message?

Currently not.

> 2. What's the command to set the size if the "Message archive" window?
> It opens in a minimal size here (Blackbox) - ca. 20 x 100 pixel. I've
> searched the documentation for a XRDB-command like: *???.geometry:
> 500x484-204+000, but did not find one.

*Messages.geometry: 500x484-204+000

Other useful "geometries":

*Chat.chatgeometry - one-to-one chat window
*Chat.groupchatgeometry - groupchat window
*Customize.geometry - options window
*RawXML.geometry - display/input raw XML window
*Stats.geometry - statistics monitor window
*JBrowser.geometry - browser window
*JDisco.geometry - discovery window

Best wishes!
--
Sergei 'TeopeTuK' Golovan                       <mailto:sgolovan(a)pisem.net>
                                                <xmpp:sgolovan(a)nes.ru>