[Tkabber] Feature Requests and Questions

Alexey Shchepin alexey@sevcom.net
01 Jan 2003 15:44:15 +0200

Hello, Jamin!

On Mon, 30 Dec 2002 11:45:52 -0600, you said:

 JWC> However, there are a few things I'd like to see added and one problem I'm
 JWC> having difficulty correcting.

 JWC> Features:
 JWC> - Ability to log into multiple servers

Not very soon, sorry.

 JWC> - Ability to stop message auto-pop

If you use tabbed interface, then try to add "set raise_new_tab 0" in postload
procedure (see section "2.2.1 Look-and-Feel" of doc/tkabber.html).

 JWC> - Ability to remove the four button bar at the top of the roster

Add this line in ~/.tkabber/config.tcl:

hook::add finload_hook {.mainframe showtoolbar 0 0}

 JWC> Problem:
 JWC> - Interface font is more or less unreadable (see attached image)

Add this line in ~/.tkabber/config.tcl:

option add *font <insert here X11 font name that looks good> userDefault