[Tkabber] button philosophy, bad chars, grpup menu

Marshall Rose tkabber@jabber.ru
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 12:03:29 -0800

> * I think that "Show online and offline users / Show online users
> only" button should have swapped pixmaps, because it is two-state
> button (like sign and encrypt buttons), not action button (like e.g.
> add user button) - so button name/pixmap should not represent action,
> but current state.

hi. i'm confused. in the default pixmaps for tkabber, the icons that are
used for "show on/offline users" are glade-online.gif and
glade-offline-gif, which present a two-state visual paradigm...

/mtr