[Tkabber] button philosophy, bad chars, grpup menu

Jamin W. Collins tkabber@jabber.ru
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 18:11:59 -0600

On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 12:08:42AM +0100, mykhal@centrum.cz wrote:

> But glade-offline.gif with black bulb is displayed when offline users
> are hidden. And glade-online.gif with semi-visible black bulb is
> displayed when offline users are visible. So the button means action,
> not state.

I agree, the button should reflect state not action.

> It is also possible that you have pixmaps displayed in opposite
> meaning, tkabber on my computer behaves strange - I have no group
> popup menu.

I don't have a group popup menu either.  Running Tkabber 0.9.3beta on
Debian (mainly-)Sarge.  I've made one change to the Tkabber source to
allow ESC to close chat windows, but this should have no effect on
whether or not I have a group popup menu.

--
Jamin W. Collins