[Tkabber] button philosophy, bad chars, grpup menu

tkabber@jabber.ru tkabber@jabber.ru
Tue, 07 Jan 2003 01:38:57 +0100

> > But glade-offline.gif with black bulb is displayed when offline users
> > are hidden. And glade-online.gif with semi-visible black bulb is
> > displayed when offline users are visible. So the button means action,
> > not state.
>
> I agree, the button should reflect state not action.

Thanks for support :)

> I don't have a group popup menu either.  Running Tkabber 0.9.3beta on
> Debian (mainly-)Sarge.  I've made one change to the Tkabber source to
> allow ESC to close chat windows, but this should have no effect on
> whether or not I have a group popup menu.

I installed 0.9.2beta debian package on my (also Sarge) Debian. When
it was launched from x-manager menu, all other apps were killed and
when the tkabber was exitted, the X window session itself terminated.
But if it is launched from e.g. xterm, it is OK.

Michal

NOVINKA na Centrum.cz Auto! Největší autokatalog na českém internetu - sestavte si své auto snů! http://auto.centrum.cz/katalog