[Tkabber] button philosophy, bad chars, grpup menu

Alexey Shchepin tkabber@jabber.ru
07 Jan 2003 20:54:52 +0200

Hello, mykhal!

On Tue, 07 Jan 2003 01:38:57 +0100, you said:

 >> I don't have a group popup menu either.  Running Tkabber 0.9.3beta on
 >> Debian (mainly-)Sarge.  I've made one change to the Tkabber source to allow
 >> ESC to close chat windows, but this should have no effect on whether or not
 >> I have a group popup menu.

Hmmm, anyone have this menu?

 m> I installed 0.9.2beta debian package on my (also Sarge) Debian. When it was
 m> launched from x-manager menu, all other apps were killed and when the
 m> tkabber was exitted, the X window session itself terminated.  But if it is
 m> launched from e.g. xterm, it is OK.

What window manager you use?  I find same bug with sawfish.