[Tkabber] Help with setting up custom keymappings for tkabber on OSX

Christopher Smith tkabber@jabber.ru
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 18:42:54 -0500

Hi All--

Finally got tkabber working on my OSX machine.  However, I am having some trouble finding docs on how to make a custom set of keymappings for that will suit my machine.  (since the function keys are a PITA to use, requiring holding
down the fn + cntrl + F4, disabling standard keyboard settings excetera).

If someone can point me to a doc or give me some examples, I would be happy to write up the method that I used in getting tkabber working on my machine and post it to the list.  I looked at the examples in the examples/* directory
that came with the application, but I am afraid that I simply don't know
enough TCL to figure out what the next step is.

That said, once I have figured all this out, I will be happy to write up a
quick doc for other OSX users on how to get this all set up and working...
(if one doesn't exist already)

Thanks all.

CMS