[Tkabber] unicode

Pawel Kordys tkabber@jabber.ru
Fri, 14 Mar 2003 14:28:22 +0100

On 14 Mar 2003 14:36:54 +0200
Alexey Shchepin <alexey@sevcom.net> wrote:

> First check your locale, it must be something like pl_PL.ISO8859-2.
> If this not helps, then check X events that sended to applications
> when you trying to enter polish characters (run "xev" and look to it
> output when you press these characters).

Every my locales are set to pl_PL. It works for most applications like
i.e. Sylpheed. Only Tkabber show me strange chars not correct
charakters. When I'm chating with somebody other I see correct chars,
but only this other person entered. I really don't know how to solve
this problem, free days only for f... chars!

>  PK> p.s. I want to translate ru.msg to pl.msg, anybody doing it ?
>
> AFAIK no.

Ok. But firstly I have to configure this charakters.

regards,
Pablo