[Tkabber] Multiline status

Maciek Pasternacki maciekp at japhy.fnord.org
Sat Nov 1 01:53:30 MSK 2003

There is a bug/misfeature in CVS tkabber that makes tkabber unusable
when someone sets multiline status message -- the status message in
upper part of chat window can take whole screen and leave no place for
chat itself... I'm not enough magician in tcl/bwidget/tkabber to fix
it myself, and I'm not sure how to do this The Right Way (how to
optimally cut status messages).

Example screenshot is at http://japhy.fnord.org/pub/tkabber-multiline.png

--
__    Maciek Pasternacki <maciekp at japhy.fnord.org> [ http://japhy.fnord.org/ ]
`| _   |_\  / { -It's possible that people in my life are actually detrimental