[Tkabber] and a minor feature request

Dendik N.F. dendik at zmail.ru
Sat Nov 1 10:39:51 MSK 2003

Hi, all.

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 10:26:53 -0800
  Marshall Rose
<mrose+internet.jabber.tkabber at dbc.mtview.ca.us> wrote:
>if you "Browse" a server, you can click on one of the ...

Oh... and (if anyone at all bothers about feature
requests) I'd like
to request one other minor (and simple) feature: some of
tkabber
functions that really depend on the exact connection, do
not have any
way to choose which one of active connections to use, e.g
Browse,
Discovery, Filters, Privacy Rules, Edit my info (and even,
maybe
RawXML window -- to have less info on one screen and thus
make
it a bit more understandable when watching several
connections).
(It has raised in my memory in this topic because i
suffered several
times from inablity to choose connection when using Browse
or
Discovery -- especially on different servers)

Dendik.
---
Professional hosting for everyone - http://www.host.ru