[Tkabber] Multiline status

Sergei Golovan sgolovan at kengu.ru
Sat Nov 1 10:53:39 MSK 2003

On Sat, Nov 01, 2003 at 01:53:30AM +0100, Maciek Pasternacki wrote:
> There is a bug/misfeature in CVS tkabber that makes tkabber unusable
> when someone sets multiline status message -- the status message in
> upper part of chat window can take whole screen and leave no place for
> chat itself... I'm not enough magician in tcl/bwidget/tkabber to fix
> it myself, and I'm not sure how to do this The Right Way (how to
> optimally cut status messages).
>
> Example screenshot is at http://japhy.fnord.org/pub/tkabber-multiline.png

You can disable this feature (bugfeature?): Menu Tkabber->Customize, then
Chat->::chat::options(display_status_description). Uncheck the option.

(I think that showing status messages in chat windows should be redesigned...)

--
Sergei 'TeopeTuK' Golovan                       <mailto:sgolovan(a)kengu.ru>
                                                <xmpp:sgolovan(a)nes.ru>