[Tkabber] Change default web browser

José Miguel Morillo Callejón jmmorilloca at wanadoo.es
Wed Sep 17 23:56:38 MSD 2003

Long time ago, lizardloop wrote...
> Could someone please tell me how to change the web browser tkabber
> opens when you click on a link someone sends you. Currently it opens
> Mozilla but I would like it to open MozillaFirebird.
> I've looked through what options I can find but I couldn't find one
> that related to the web browser.

Hello,

I wrote these lines in my own config.tcl

proc browseurl {url} {
    exec /home/desorden/phoenix/MozillaFirebird/MozillaFirebird $url &
}

I'm sorry, but it's the first time that I write something in English.

--
José Miguel Morillo Callejón
Correo electrónico: jmmorilloca at wanadoo.es
Jabber ID: desorden at jabber.org

   Y es que a veces soy tuyo y a veces del viento.
   -Sometimes I'm yours, sometimes I'm of the wind- ??