[Tkabber] Change default web browser

Ken Rachynski krachyn at telusplanet.net
Thu Sep 18 07:44:11 MSD 2003

On Wed, Sep 17, 2003 at 08:08:23PM +0000, Patrick Beaumont wrote:
> Could someone please tell me how to change the web browser tkabber
> opens when you click on a link someone sends you. Currently it opens
> Mozilla but I would like it to open MozillaFirebird.
> I've looked through what options I can find but I couldn't find one
> that related to the web browser.

I prefer to open a new tab in my browser so my config.tcl looks like
this:

# Define 'browseurl' to browse urls with your favorite browser.
proc browseurl {url} {
  exec /usr/local/firebird/MozillaFirebird -remote "openURL($url, new-tab)"
}

--
Ken Rachynski <krachyn at telusplanet.net>
http://www.tanga.dyndns.org/