[Tkabber] Some question

Sergei Golovan sgolovan at kengu.ru
Thu Sep 18 20:25:17 MSD 2003

On Thu, Sep 18, 2003 at 12:50:17PM +0200, Fabio Sirna wrote:
> Hi :)
> I try your great program Tkabber. It's very customizable.
> I've changed the color of Tkabber, but I can't change the black color of
> the tree...if someone want a screenshot I can send it.

Try the following resources:

*linesfill: <color>
*crossfill: <color>

> Another question is how to change the cursor with the default cursor of
> WindowMaker (or X)? Because any time that I click over a menu, the
> cursor is mirrored. I don't know why.

I didn't observe this behaviour of cursor, but I use artwiz cursor font which
doesn't have mirrored arrow.

> The last question is that I make a custom config for my purpose, but I
> don't know how to include the file *.tcl in the directory
> /usr/share/tkabber/file_example.tcl

Try:

source /usr/share/tkabber/file_example.tcl

Best wishes!
--
Sergei 'TeopeTuK' Golovan                       <mailto:sgolovan(a)kengu.ru>
                                                <xmpp:sgolovan(a)nes.ru>