[Tkabber] serious breakage in current tkabber

Sergei Golovan sgolovan at kengu.ru
Mon Mar 1 19:18:42 MSK 2004

On Sun, Feb 29, 2004 at 02:32:02PM -0800, Marshall Rose wrote:
> > Most of UI-related variables now in "ifacetk" namespace, so in most cases is
> > enough to append "::ifacetk" in beginning of variable name.
>
> true.

Variables roster::roster(collapsed,<groupname>) are now unusable. Tkabber
saves group states at logout and restores them at login.

> > Strange, ".mainframe.topf.tb0.bbox.b3" should be a path to "show only online
> > users" button in toolbar, and it seems this error means that it is not created
> > by some reason...
>
> hmmm... try using this config.tcl and see what you get when you try to
> show only online users...

I've tried. It works fine (I didn't see error messages).

Which version of BWidget are you using?

When you klick at "Toggle signing" or "Toggle encryption" buttons do they
change image?

--
Sergei 'TeopeTuK' Golovan                       <mailto:sgolovan(a)kengu.ru>
                                                <xmpp:sgolovan(a)nes.ru>