[Tkabber] Problems with Tkabber 0.9.6b and Tcl/Tk 8.4.6

Michael Kohl citizen428 at cargal.org
Fri Mar 19 00:19:50 MSK 2004

Hi again!

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004 22:49:39 +0200
Alexey Shchepin <alexey at sevcom.net> wrote:

> Probably this problem is already solved in CVS by patch from Sergei,
> please try it.

Tried, works like a charm! :-)

There's just one minor drawback, but I'm not sure where it came from...
First time I started my new Tkabber it showed my whole roster, although
I had

set roster::show_only_online 1

in my ~/.tkabber/config.tcl

Configure - Roster also showed the option as activated. After unsetting
and resetting it in the GUI everything works fine now!

Thanks a lot,
Michael

P.S. I hope to get a cvs-ebuild for Gentoo Linux working during the next
few days, but time is a rather scarce resource at the moment...

--
www.cargal.org
GnuPG-key-ID: 0x90CA09E3